Skip to main content Skip to search Skip to search results

Purdue University--Buildings

 Organization

Found in 55 Collections and/or Records:

Slayter Center of Performing Arts records

 Collection — Box: Communal Collections 61, Placement: 01
Identifier: UA 132
Scope and Contents The Slayter Center of Performing Arts records contains a dedication booklet with information about the facility.
Dates: May 1, 1965

Stewart Center records

 Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: UA 110
Scope and Contents The Stewart Center records contain floor plans and materials related to the building's construction and correspondence between Dr. John H. Moriarty and various distinguished groups and individuals invited to the dedication ceremony. A program from the first student play held in Loeb Playhouse is also contained within the collection as well as several library documents.
Dates: 1955 - 1980

Student photo album, 1930s

 Collection — Box: Box 1
Identifier: MSP 22
Abstract Black and white photographs documenting Purdue campus, student life, and extracurricular activities in the 1930s, as well as ticket stubs from the same era
Dates: 1933 - 1940

University Photographic Services photos

 Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: MSP 78
Scope and Contents This collection is comprised primarily of negatives and occasional photographs that were produced and maintained through the work of Purdue University’s Photographic Services division, which provided photography services on campus. Subjects vary widely and include faculty and staff, student activities, major athletic and cultural events, campus buildings, and department-related materials. Most of these images were produced between the mid-1940s and the mid-1980s. In some cases, negatives are...
Dates: 1839-2004; Other: Majority of material found in 1910-2000

Wetherill Laboratory of Chemistry records

 Collection — Box: Communal Collections 61, Placement: 05
Identifier: UA 136
Scope and Contents The Wetherill Laboratory of Chemistry records contain an information booklet that outlines staff of the Department of Chemistry at the time, their publications, building information, and the dedication ceremony for the new building.
Dates: 1955