Lilly Hall of Life Sciences records
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: UA 115
Scope and Contents
The Lilly Hall of Life Science records comprise three copies of a booklet with information about the building and the departments it housed upon its opening.
- Purdue University (Organization)
Languages of Materials
Collection material is in English.
The collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Copyright held by Purdue University.
Lilly Hall of Life Sciences, originally known as the Life Science Building, was completed in 1959. Construction began in 1951 and lasted throughout the decade. It was named in honor of the Lilly family at its dedication in 1960. Lilly was the largest academic building at Purdue at the time of its construction.
0.025 Cubic Feet (One folder)
Source and date of acquisition are unknown.
Collection housed in acid-free folder.
- Lilly Hall of Life Sciences records
- Jon Hathaway
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- First edition.