Skip to main content Skip to search results

Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5

Eta Kappu Nu Beta Chapter records

 Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: UA 152
Abstract Reports, minutes, photographs, composites, correspondence, certificates, slides, digital media documenting activities, student life, and faculty in the honor society of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Purdue University

Harrison Hall records

 Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: UA 106
Scope and Contents The Harrison Hall records contain photographs, slides, and negatives taken during events held at the dormitory. Information regarding the Cavalier Club such as past membership as well as the code and bylaws governing the club can also be found.

Purdue University Office of Marketing and Media photographs collection

 Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: UA 62
Scope and Contents The Purdue University Office of Marketing and Media photographs collection (1865-2011; 101.5 cubic feet) visually documents Purdue campus life, physical spaces, and events. The collection includes approximately 50 years of photographs and negatives taken of various campus schools, departments, people, and organizations by the Office of Marketing and Media. The collection also includes photographs and negatives collected by the Office of Marketing and Media documenting the nearly 100 years of...

Office of Future Engineers records

 Collection — Box: 1
Identifier: UA 108
Scope and Contents The Office of Future Engineers records (2000-2014; 0.25 cubic feet) is a collection of recruitment and admission materials published by Purdue University and the College of Engineering. These materials include booklets, pamphlets, brochures, sample admission letters, slides, and other published items. Materials in this collection are organized into a single series, arranged chronologically.

Video and Multimedia Production Services photos

 Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: UA 148
Abstract Photographs, slides, and negatives documenting the activities of Purdue’s Video and Multimedia Production Services from 1956 to 1977.