Dedication ceremony invitations, January 11, 1892
File — Box: Communal Collections 60, Placement: 11, Folder: 1
Identifier: UA 123, File 1
Scope and Contents
From the Collection: The Heavilon Hall records contain invitations to the building's original dedication in 1892. Also included are a document describing restoration efforts after a damaging fire; a pamphlet soliciting donations for a clock and chimes for the restored building's tower; a program for the restored building's 1895 dedication; and the blueprints of the planned renovations.
- January 11, 1892
The collection is open for research.
From the Collection: 0.075 Cubic Feet (Three folders)
Language of Materials