Building restoration and dedication information, 1894 - 1895
File — Box: Communal Collections 60, Placement: 11, Folder: 2
Identifier: UA 123, File 2
Scope and Contents
From the Collection: The Heavilon Hall records contain invitations to the building's original dedication in 1892. Also included are a document describing restoration efforts after a damaging fire; a pamphlet soliciting donations for a clock and chimes for the restored building's tower; a program for the restored building's 1895 dedication; and the blueprints of the planned renovations.
- 1894 - 1895
The collection is open for research.
From the Collection: 0.075 Cubic Feet (Three folders)
Language of Materials