Skip to main content Skip to search Skip to search results

Booklets

 Subject
Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
Scope Note: Small books consisting of a few sheets that are glued, stitched or stapled together between thin card or paper covers.

Found in 30 Collections and/or Records:

Stewart Center records

 Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: UA 110
Scope and Contents The Stewart Center records contain floor plans and materials related to the building's construction and correspondence between Dr. John H. Moriarty and various distinguished groups and individuals invited to the dedication ceremony. A program from the first student play held in Loeb Playhouse is also contained within the collection as well as several library documents.
Dates: 1955 - 1980

U.S. Naval Training School at Purdue booklet

 Unprocessed — Box Communal Accessions 51
Identifier: 2022-123
Dates: December 8, 1943

U.S. Naval Training School Purdue graduation program

 Unprocessed — Box Communal Accessions 8
Identifier: 20181208

Cecil F. Warner papers

 Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: MSF 498
Scope and Contents The Cecil F. Warner papers document his teaching and research career dedicated to the areas of thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, heat transfer, gas turbines, rocket propulsion and air pollution. The papers also reflect Warner's involvement within the community and countless volunteer hours committed to Boy Scouts, Habitat for Humanity, Kiwanis, First United Methodist Church and Home Hospital.Types of materials include: artifacts, audiovisual materials, booklets, books, CD-ROMs,...
Dates: 1921 - 2007; Other: Majority of material found within 1940 - 2010

Wetherill Laboratory of Chemistry records

 Collection — Box Communal Collections 61, Placement: 05
Identifier: UA 136
Scope and Contents The Wetherill Laboratory of Chemistry records contain an information booklet that outlines staff of the Department of Chemistry at the time, their publications, building information, and the dedication ceremony for the new building.
Dates: 1955