Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: MSF 366
Abstract This collection contains papers, clippings and photographs documenting Dorothy Stratton’s life, especially her role as Purdue Dean of Women and Director of the USCG SPARS.
Collection — Box: Box 1
Identifier: MSP 111
Abstract This collection contains material documenting two events: the christening in 2010 and the commissioning in 2012 of the U.S. Coast Guard Cutter Stratton, named after Purdue University’s first full-time Dean of Women, and Director of the U.S. Coast Guard Women’s Reserve, Dorothy Stratton.
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 65, Placement: 02, Folder: 1
Identifier: MSP 275
Scope and Contents The collection consists primarily of papers sent to or collected by Ruth Bender including letters from and clippings relating to Helen Schleman, Dorothy Stratton, and Beverly Stone. In addition, there are typed poems written by Goldeen Papenguth.
Collection — Box: 1
Identifier: MSA 281
Overview Correspondence and clippings documenting Carol Pyle’s relationship with Dorothy Stratton, Helen Schleman, Beverley Stone, and Barbara Cook.
- Names: Stratton, Dorothy C. (Dorothy Constance), 1899-2006 X
- Clippings (Information artifacts) 2
- Letters (Correspondence) 2
- Photographic prints 2
- Women deans (Education) -- Indiana 2
- Artifacts (Object genre) 1
- Clippings files 1
- Correspondence 1
- Medallions (medals) 1
- Pamphlets 1
- Photographs 1
- Printed ephemera 1
- Souvenir programs 1
- United States. Coast Guard--Boats--History 1
- Women -- Education 1
- Women -- Education (Higher) -- United States -- History 1
- Women college administrators -- United States 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Participation, Female 1 ∧ less