Christina Faulkner collection of Purdue women materials
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 65, Placement: 02, Folder: 1
Identifier: MSP 275
Scope and Contents
The collection consists primarily of papers sent to or collected by Ruth Bender including letters from and clippings relating to Helen Schleman, Dorothy Stratton, and Beverly Stone. In addition, there are typed poems written by Goldeen Papenguth.
- ca. 1984-1992
Language of Materials
Collection material is in English.
Collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Material copyrights held by Purdue University or original creator. Consult with Purdue University Archives and Special Collections prior to reproduction of materials.
Christina Faulkner is the daughter of Ruth Bender who was friends with Dorothy Stratton, Helen Schleman, and Beverley Stone.
0.025 Cubic Feet (One folder)
Collection is arranged into four files by individual:
- Beverley Stone
- Dorothy Stratton
- Helen Schleman
- Goldeen Papenguth
Most materials belonged to Ruth Bender and were inherited by Christina Faulker. Christina Faulkner donated the materials to Purdue University.
Collection donated by Christina Faulkner, February 19, 2013.
All materials have been housed in acid-free enclosures. File names were assigned by processing staff.
- Faulkner, Christina (Donor, Person)
- Schleman, Helen B. (Helen Blanche), 1902-1992 (Person)
- Stone, M. Beverley (Marguerite Beverley), 1916-2003 (Person)
- Papenguth, Goldeen (Person)
- Bender, Ruth (Person)
- Christina Faulkner collection of Purdue women materials
- Katey Watson
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Edition statement
- Second edition. First edition completed on 2018-05-08.
- 2019-11-26: Description updated to align with ASC standards for Archives Space. Lower levels of description changed from items to files and files were renamed.