Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: UA 66
Abstract Correspondence, books, reports, and a book manuscript documenting the history of Purdue University’s Department of Agricultural Economics (formally Farm Management).
Dates: 1933 - 2003; Other: Date acquired: 03/08/2008
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 46, Placement: 01
Identifier: MSF 424
Scope and Contents The Ernest C. Young papers (1929-1949; 0.1 cubic feet) documents the scholarly career of Ernest C. Young in agricultural economics. The papers include publications by Young about the following topics: city ward drift of rural population, farm administration, farm credit, and consumer milk prices. Types of materials include: articles and booklets.
Dates: 1929 - 1949
- Subject: Agriculture -- Economic aspects X
- College of Agriculture. Department of Agricultural Economics 1
- Purdue University. Agricultural Extension Service 1
- Purdue University. Department of Agricultural Economics 1
- Purdue University. Faculty 1
- Purdue University. School of Agriculture 1
- Young, Ernest C. (Ernest Charles) 1 ∧ less