Collection on Arthur A. Sego
- Other: Majority of material found in 1917
- Other: Date acquired: 06/12/2010; Leather bound 1917 Gala Week program donated by Tom McGraw, 10/04/2017
- Sego, Arthur A. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
2.00 folders (Sego's 1917 leather bound Gala Week program, one photograph of Sego in his aviator helmet, and several photocopied articles pertaining to the life and career of Arthur Sego, Purdue alumnus (1917) and test pilot, who died in 1918.)
Biographical / Historical
Sources: The Gold Star Honor Roll, 1914-1918 - Newton County Soldiers Who Died During World War I, The Newcomer, v. 9, no. 2, Spring and Summer, 2004.
Source of Acquisition
- Collection on Arthur A. Sego
- Mary A. Sego
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Edition statement
- Second Edition. Collection description was first completed 2010-10-12.
- 2017-12-05: Addition 1 added to resource record by Jennifer Sdunzik.