John Wendling photograph collection
Collection — Box: 1
Identifier: MSF 510
Scope and Contents
The John Wendling photograph collection contains photographs and postcards from the international and domestic travels of John Wendling. He took pictures of several places in South America as well as the United States.
- 1939 - 2003
- Wendling, John Warren (Person)
Language of Materials
Collection material is in English.
The collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Copyright held by Purdue University.
John Warren Wendling of Evansville, Indiana, attended Purdue University for one year in 1934. Wendling served in World War II as a censor and worked as a translator and English instructor at the Technical Aviation School in Brazil. In 1947 he returned to Purdue and graduated in 1950 with a B.S. and in 1952 with an M.S., both in education.
1.00 Cubic Feet (One cubic foot box)
Materials are arranged by type.
Source and date of acquisition are unknown.
The collection is housed in an acid-free box. Small or loose items are housed in acid-free folders.
- John Wendling photograph collection
- Amanda Rumba and Jon Hathaway
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Second edition. Collection description first completed 2017-10-06 by Jon Hathaway.
- 2020-04-22: Collection description updated by Amanda Rumba to align with data entry standards.