Annabel Rupel papers, addition 03
Collection of materials related to the life of Annabel Rupel and her work with 4-H. Specifically includes a Purdue annual catalog, a pocket knife, leather patches, letters, a Masters degree diploma, publications, photographs, newspaper articles, correspondence, awards, handwritten notes, biographies, membership cards, notebooks, obituaries, a 4-H poster, and a decorative silver 4-H platter.
Donated by Esther Rupel via Norm Long, April 8, 2019.
Collection contains sensitive information and requires review prior to research use. Please consult an archivist for details.
- 1897 - 2013
- Rupel, Annabel J., 1918-2017 (Person)
1.335 Cubic Feet (One cubic foot box, one drop-front print box)
- 4-H Youth Development Program (U.S.)
- Agricultural extension work--Indiana
- Artifacts (Object genre)
- Publications (Documents)
- Purdue University -- Alumni and alumnae
- Purdue University. Agricultural Extension Service
- Rupel, Annabel J., 1918-2017
- Student organizations