Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 65, Placement: 10, Folder: 1
Identifier: MSP 280
Scope and Contents The collection consists of photographs, correspondence, tickets, brochures and ephemera relating to the 1998 Alamo Bowl.
Collection — Box: 1
Identifier: MSP 266
Scope and Contens This collection consists of three items: one decorated storage box with a photo of University Hall on the front, one Purdue University matchbook cover with the 1975 football schedule on the back, and one Purdue-themed painted display plate with the inscription "Purdue 01." The three items were retrieved from a Westminster Village Retirement Community garage sale in 2017.
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 1, Placement: 02
Identifier: MSP 189
Abstract Miscellaneous publications and publicity materials relating to the Purdue football team’s participation in the 1967 Rose Bowl.
Dates: 1966 - 1967
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: UA 51
Scope and Contents The Frederick L. Hovde Papers (1908-1983; 63.5 Cubic ft.) document the life and career of engineer and educator Frederick Hovde. The vast majority of the papers document Hovde's business career, particularly his tenure as President of Purdue University (1946-1971), but also his work for the U.S. government and other agencies on nuclear and atomic energy, weapons research, national defense, and rocket ordnance research. A group of personal papers is included, documenting Hovde's academic...
Dates: 1908 - 1983; Majority of material found within 1946 - 1971; Other: Date acquired: 11/30/1982
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 56, Placement: 03
Identifier: MSP 229
Scope and Contents The Collection of Leroy Keyes Press Photos documents some press coverage of the daily life of Purdue Football player Leroy Keyes during his time as a Purdue University student. Photos focus on Keyes' participation in campus protests, studies, and leisure activities. The collection includes four photographs.
Dates: 1967 - 1969
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: MSA 277
Overview Materials related to the the academic and football career of John F. G. Miller, including his involvement with the Intercollegiate Conference and Purdue Athletics.
Dates: 1899 - 1936; Majority of material found within 1903, 1923-1927
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 10, Placement: 13
Identifier: MSA 183
Scope and Contents Contains one biographical booklet, "Elmer Quillen Oliphant, Sports Legend," written by Miss Dale Leslie French.
- Subject: Football X
- Purdue Boilermakers (Football team) 2
- Purdue University 2
- Purdue University. Alumni and alumnae 2
- Big Ten Conference (U.S.) 1
- Elliott, Edward C. (Edward Charles), 1874-1960 1
- General Electric Company 1
- Gilbreth, Lillian Moller, 1878-1972 1
- Hovde, Frederick L., 1908-1983 1
- Keyes, Leroy (Marvin Leroy), 1947-2021 1
- Miller, John F. G. (John Fisher Garr), 1877-1939 1
- National Football Hall of Fame (U.S.) 1
- Nelson, Betty M., 1935- 1
- Oliphant, Elmer Q. (Elmer Quillen), 1892-1975 1
- Potter, A. A. (Andrey Abraham), 1882- 1
- Purdue Aeronautics Corporation 1
- Purdue Airlines 1
- Purdue Boilermakers (Football team)--History 1
- Purdue University--Presidents 1
- Purdue University. Students. Social life and customs 1
- Rose Bowl (Football game) 1
- Tangeman, Clementine Miller, 1905-1996 1
- United States. Department of the Air Force 1
- United States. Department of the Navy 1
- University of Oxford 1 ∧ less