Joseph P. Mehlig papers
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 10, Placement: 03
Identifier: MSA 174
Scope and Contents
The papers consist of two articles by Joseph Mehlig.
- 1926 - 1927
- Mehlig, Joseph Parke, 1885-1986 (Person)
Language of Materials
Collection material is in English.
Collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Copyright held by Purdue University or original creator. Consult with Purdue University Archives and Special Collections prior to reproduction of materials.
Joseph P. Mehlig was a member of the Purdue Class of 1908. He then became an assistant in the Chemistry Department at Purdue.
0.025 Cubic Feet (One folder)
- Joseph P. Mehlig papers
- In Progress
- Mary A. Sego and Keertana Marella
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Second edition. Collection description was first completed 2011-05-08.
- 2020-03-30: Collection description updated by Keertana Marella