Purdue University Archives and Special Collections Oral History Program collection
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: MSO 1
Scope and Contents
The Purdue University Archives and Special Collections Oral History Program collection documents the history of Purdue University. The collection consists of recordings and transcripts of oral history interviews conducted with individuals associated with Purdue University.
Collection is open for research. Individual interviews may be restricted by interviewee request.
Copyright and Use Information
Copyright held by Purdue University. Consult with Purdue University Archives and Special Collections prior to reproduction of materials.
Language of Materials
Purdue University Archives and Special Collections faculty and staff, along with campus partners, contribute interviews to this collection.
Accurals occur as new interviews take place.
Existence and Location of Copies
Digital reproductions of some materials are available for research use. See our digital collections database e-Archives: Purdue University Oral History Program Collection
- Purdue University Archives and Special Collections Oral History Program collection
- In Progress
- Joanne Mendes, Elizabeth M. Wilkinson, Shauna Borger, Amanda Burdick, Jasmine Anguiano, and Neal Harmeyer
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Third Edition. Collection description was first completed 2009-06-07.
- 2010-09-14: Added additional interview and recording information, by Shauna Borger.