Oliver P. Terry papers
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 38, Placement: 10
Identifier: MSF 375
Scope and Contents
The collection consists of two folders which contain articles by Oliver P. Terry.
- Terry, Oliver Perkins, 1882-1933 (Person)
Language of Materials
Collection materials are in English.
Collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Copyright held by Purdue University. Consult with Purdue University Archives and Special Collections prior to reproduction of materials.
Dr. Oliver Perkins Terry graduated from Purdue University in 1903 with a B.S., then earned an M.S. and M.D. from St. Louis University in 1906. Terry was a Professor of Anatomy and Physiology and served as Purdue University Physician from the establishment of the student health service in 1912 until his death in 1933.
2 folders other_unmapped
- Oliver P. Terry papers
- In Progress
- Mary A. Sego and Keertana Marella
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Second Edition. Collection description was first completed 2009-02-01.
- 2020-04-07: Collection description updated by Keertana Marella