Purdue University Business Services records
Collection — Box: Box 1
Identifier: UA 35
Scope and Contents
The Business Services records (circa 1971; 0.25 cubic feet) documents the Business Services office at Freehafer Hall (formerly Administrative Services Building) circa 1971. It shows the reception of Administrative Management magazine’s 1970 Office of the Year Award by various staff. Other materials include a floor plan of the office, images of unnamed staff, as well as photographs of furniture. Types of materials include: photographs, a pamphlet, and other papers. The Records are organized into three topical series.
- circa 1971
- Other: Date acquired: 04/09/2012
- Purdue University. Business Services Office (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Collection is open for research.
Conditions Governing Use
© 2012 Purdue University Libraries
0.20 Linear Feet
1. Office of the Year Presentation photographs and other papers, circa 1971 (0.1 cubic feet) The series documents the reception of Administrative Management magazine’s1970 Office of the Year award by Vice President and Treasurer Lytle J. Freehafer, project architect Robert K. Gloyeske, and interior decorator Sally Roland. Also pictured is Lawrence S. Lawler, vice president and publications manager of Administrative Management magazine. Two press releases describe the event and photographs. Original order of the materials has been maintained. 2. Business Services Office photographs and pamphlet, circa 1971 (0.1 cubic feet) The series documents the Administrative Services Building interior and unnamed staff working. It also includes a floor plan drawing of the office and pamphlet regarding the office landscape design. Original order of the materials has been maintained. 3. Furniture ADMS photographs, circa 1971 (0.05 cubic feet) The series documents furniture used in the Administrative Services Building. It features images of desks, shelves, plants, and chairs. One notable photograph features interior designer Sally Roland seated at a desk. Original order of the materials has been maintained.
Source of Acquisition
Records transfer from Purdue University Business Office via Gene Ann Fausett
Existence and Location of Originals
multi-part note content
Whenever possible, original order of the materials has been retained. All materials have been housed in polyester sleeves, acid-free folders, and acid-free boxes.
- Purdue University Business Services records
- Michael Maune
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description