Purdue University Business Services Office records
Collection — Box: 1
Identifier: UA 32
Scope and Contents
The Purdue University Business Services Office records document the Business Services office at Freehafer Hall (formerly Administrative Services Building) circa 1971. It shows the reception of Administrative Management magazine’s 1970 Office of the Year Award by various staff. Other materials include a floor plan of the office, images of unnamed staff, as well as photographs of furniture. Types of materials include: photographs, a pamphlet, and other papers.
- circa 1971
- Purdue University. Business Services Office (Organization)
Collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Copyright held by Purdue University. Consult with Purdue University Archives and Special Collections prior to reproduction of materials.
The Purdue University Business Services Office manages aspects of the financial, personnel, and administrative components of Purdue University. The Office was based in the Lytle J. Freehafer Hall of Administration Services for several years.
0.182 Cubic Feet (One letter-size half-width manuscript box)
Language of Materials
The Purdue University Business Services Office records are arranged topically in three series.
- Office of the Year Presentation photographs and Other Papers
- Business Services Office Photographs and Pamphlet
- Furniture ADMS Photographs
Materials transferred from Purdue University Business Office, September 16, 2011.
Whenever possible, original order of the materials has been retained. All materials have been housed in polyester sleeves, acid-free folders, and acid-free boxes.
- Purdue University Business Services records
- Michael Maune, Amanda Burdick, Adelle Rogers, and Neal Harmeyer
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Third edition. Collection description was first completed 2013-10-08.
- 2016-10-17: Collection identifier updated from UA11.01.02 to UA 32, by Amanda Burdick.
- 2020-05-08: Collection description updated, by Adelle Rogers.
- 2023-10-19: Revised collection description, by Neal Harmeyer.