Laurice L. Lockrow papers
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 9, Placement: 06
Identifier: MSA 161
Scope and Contents
Lockrow, Laurice L. (1922). The Effect of Oxygen and Hydrogen on the Emission of Electrons From Hot Platinum. Reprinted from the Physical Review, N.S., vol. XIX, no. 2, February, 1922, pp. 97-113. [2 copies]
- Lockrow, Laurice Laird, 19..-19.. (Person)
Language of Materials
Collection material is in English.
Collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Copyright held by Purdue University or original creator. Consult with Purdue University Archives and Special Collections prior to reproduction of materials.
Laurice L. Lockrow of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, graduated from Purdue University in 1918 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering.
0.025 Cubic Feet (One folder)
- Laurice L. Lockrow papers
- In Progress
- Keertana Marella
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Second edition. Collection description was first completed 2010-05-08.
- 2020-03-30: Collection description updated by Keertana Marella