Andrew K. Kolar papers
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: MSA 157
Scope and Contents
Andrew K. Kolar papers include a Purdue paperweight, gear set, and ashtray, cera 1935,
- circa 1991
- Kolar, Andrew K., 1914-1991 (Person)
Language of Materials
Collection materials are in English.
Collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Copyright held by Purdue University. Consult with Purdue University Archives and Special Collections prior to reproduction of materials.
Andrew K. Kolar was from Chicago, Illinois, and graduated from Purdue in 1935 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering. As a Purdue student, he was a member of Phi Kappa Tau, American Society of Mechanical Engineers, Skull and Crescent, Kappa Phi Sigma and a member of the Cross Country team as a freshman.
Papers are housed in an acid-free box.
- Andrew K. Kolar papers
- In Progress
- Mary A. Sego and Keertana Marella
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Third edition. The collection description was first completed 2010-04-08, and again 2020-03-26.
- 2020-03-26: Collection description updated by Grace Anderson