Harold Jungbluth collection
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 8, Placement: 12
Identifier: MSA 150
Scope and Contents
Notice - "Literary Award to Harold Jungbluth." circa 1935.
- circa 1935
- Jungbluth, Harold (Person)
Language of Materials
Collection materials are in English.
Collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Copyright held by Purdue University. Consult with Purdue University Archives and Special Collections prior to reproduction of materials.
Harold Jungbluth received his B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from Purdue University in 1935. Jungbluth was a member of Kappa Phi Sigma, national literary honorary, and was president of the Scriveners Club, the Purdue literary publication in which a number of his writings were published. He was also on the staff of The Journal the Cary Hall North weekly newspaper.
0.025 Cubic Feet (One folder)
- Harold Jungbluth collection
- In Progress
- Mary A. Sego and Keertana Marella
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Second edition. Collection description was first completed 2010-03-08.
- 2020-03-26: Collection description updated by Keertana Marella