Walter E. Joseph papers
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 8, Placement: 11
Identifier: MSA 149
Scope and Contents
Joseph, Walter E. (1912). A Study of the Forms of Nitrogen in Growing Pigs: with special reference to the influence of the quantity of protein consumed. A thesis submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in the graduate school of the University of Illinois.
- Joseph, Walter E. (Walter Edward) (Person)
Language of Materials
Collection materials are in English.
Collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Copyright held by Purdue University. Consult with Purdue University Archives and Special Collections prior to reproduction of materials.
Walter E. Joseph received his Bachelor of Science degree from Purdue University in 1907.
0.025 Cubic Feet (One folder)
- Walter E. Joseph papers
- In Progress
- Keertana Marella
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Second edition. Collection description was first completed 2010-03-08.
- 2020-03-26: Collection description updated by Keertana Marella