C. A. Jennings papers
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 8, Placement: 07
Identifier: MSA 147
Scope and Contents
Jennings, C. A. (1923). The Disinfection of Public Water Supplies and Its Relation to Public Health. Reprinted from the Journal of the American Water Works Association, vol. 10, no. 1, January, 1923, pp. 127-138.
- Jennings, C. A. (Charles Augustus) (Person)
Language of Materials
Collection materials are in English.
Collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Copyright held by Purdue University. Consult with Purdue University Archives and Special Collections prior to reproduction of materials.
C. A. Jennings of Indianapolis graduated from Purdue University in 1906 with a B.S. in Science.
0.025 Cubic Feet (One folder)
- C. A. Jennings papers
- In Progress
- Keertana Marella
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Second edition. Collection description was first completed 2010-03-08.
- 2020-03-26: Collection description updated by Keertana Marella