Miriam Beall papers
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 14, Placement: 21
Identifier: MSF 29
Scope and Contents
This collection contains a publication of the Purdue University Department of Agricultural Extension, August, 1918; Eat More Milk, by Miriam Beall, Division of Home Economics.
- Beall, Miriam (Person)
Language of Materials
Collection material is in English.
This collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Copyright held by Purdue University.
(Clara) Miriam Beall graduated from Purdue University in 1916 with a B. S. degree. She grew up in Clarksburg, Indiana. While attending Purdue she was involved in the Purdue Girls' Club, YWCA, Girls' Glee Club, and the Philalethean.
0.025 Cubic Feet (One folder)
Material has been placed into acid-free folder and box.
- Miriam Beall papers
- In Progress
- Amanda Rumba and Archives Staff
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Second edition. Collection description first completed 2008-11-30 by Archives Staff.
- 2020-04-06: Collection description updated by Amanda Rumba to more fully meet standards.