Henry L. Bolley papers
Collection — Box: 1
Identifier: MSF 44
Scope and Contents
The collection consists of publications by Henry L. Bolley.
- 1889 - 1913
- Bolley, Henry Luke, 1865-1956 (Person)
Language of Materials
Collection material is in English.
The collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Copyright held by Purdue University.
Henry L. Bolley graduated from Purdue University in 1888 and later worked as a botanist at North Dakota Agricultural College.
0.363 Cubic Feet (One letter-size full-width manuscript box)
The papers are arranged chronologically.
Source and date of acquisition are unknown.
The papers have been placed into acid-free folders and an acid-free box.
- Henry L. Bolley papers
- Under Review
- Mary A. Sego
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Second edition. Collection description first completed 2011-05-06.
- 2020-05-15: Collection description updated to new standards by Mary A. Sego.