Charles C. Albright papers
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 42, Placement: 01
Identifier: MSF 431
Scope and Contents
Various lecture notes of Charles C. Albright from his teaching career.
- 1901 - 1920
- Albright, Charles (Charles Clinton) (Person)
Language of Materials
Collection materials are in English.
The collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Copyright held by Purdue University. Consult with Purdue University Archives and Special Collections prior to reproduction of materials.
Charles Clinton Albright was a graduate of the Purdue Class of 1903, and he served as class president. He later became a Purdue professor of Civil Engineering.
0.125 Cubic Feet (Five folders)
Source and date of acquisition are unknown.
The material is housed in an acid-free folder and an acid-free box.
- Charles C. Albright papers
- Under Review
- Mary A. Sego
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Second Edition. Collection description was first completed 2011-09-05.
- 2020-04-08: Collection description updated by Keertana Marella