Collection of Purdue University Related audio recordings
Collection — Box: 1
Identifier: MSP 265
Scope and Contents
The Collection of Purdue University Related Audio Recordings include audio reel and audio cassette recordings of addresses given by Purdue University professors, administrators, and staff members. Types of materials include: printed material, cassette tapes, reel-to-reel tapes, and digital materials.
- May 7, 1953 - May 12, 1994
- Majority of material found within 1971 - 1973
Language of Materials
Collection material is in English.
Collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Copyright held by Purdue University. Consult with Purdue University Archives and Special Collections prior to reproduction of materials.
0.55 Cubic Feet (1 full-width legal-size manuscript box) : 14 audio reels and two audio cassettes
The Collection of Purdue University Related Audio Recordings is arranged chronologically.
Physical Access Information
Originals are not available due to fragility. Use digital copy.
Technical Access Information
All content has been migrated to a digital format and requires use of a computer with software capable of MP3 audio file playback. Contact Purdue University Archives and Special Collections if interested in using this material.
Materials transferred to Purdue University Libraries from Purdue Office of Publications on unknown date.
All materials have been housed in acid-free boxes.
- Ewing, Dressel D. (Dressel Dewitt), 1883- (Person)
- Franklin, John Hope, 1915-2009 (Person)
- Hicks, John W. (John William), 1921- (Person)
- Hovde, Frederick L., 1908-1983 (Person)
- Haas, Felix, 1921- (Person)
- Hansen, Arthur G. (Person)
- Hawkins, George A. (George Andrew), 1907- (Person)
- Knapp, Willard Alfred, 1885-1964 (Person)
- Potter, A. A. (Andrey Abraham), 1882- (Person)
- Solberg, Harry L. (Harry Leland), 1898- (Person)
- Stewart, Robert Bruce (Person)
- Wiley, R. B. (Ralph Benjamin) (Person)
- Collection of Purdue University Related audio recordings
- Amanda Burdick and Neal Harmeyer
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Edition statement
- Second edition. Collection description was first completed 2017-11-16.