Michael Golden Shops records
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 60, Placement: 07
Identifier: UA 119
Scope and Contents
The Michael Golden Shops records contain invitations and pamphlets from the building dedication as well as an information pamphlet describing the building and the classes offered by the Department of Practical Mechanics.
- 1910 - 1921
- Purdue University (Organization)
Languages of Materials
Collection material is in English.
The collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Copyright held by Purdue University.
The Michael Golden Shops, initially called the Practical Mechanics Building, were dedicated on November 12, 1910. The building provided instructional facilities for mechanical drawing, descriptive geometry, and shop work. It was renamed in honor of Michael Golden on November 20, 1921.
0.025 Cubic Feet (One folder)
Source and date of acquisition are unknown.
Collection housed in acid-free folder.
- Michael Golden Shops records
- Jon Hathaway
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Edition statement
- First edition.