Pete Bill Collection
Collection — Box: 1
Identifier: MSF 506
Set of 5 tin cups/mugs that are part of a Class of 1910 50th Anniversary collection. Each metal cup is decorated with scenes of Purdue and the class of 1910 crest. The postcard shows the "Marmora," one of the famous "Eddy Clocks" locotmotives. It became part of the Railway Museum at Purdue University in 1907. The Purdue Collection was transferred to the National Museum of Transport at St. Louis in 1951.
- Other: Postcard of Locomotive was transferred to the Libraries by Robert (Pete) Bill on October 3, 2017.
0.4 Cubic Feet (Shoe box.) : 5 items
- Finding Aid to the Pete Bill collection
- Richard R. Bernier and Jennifer Sdunzik
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Edition statement
- Second edition. Collection description was first completed 2017-09-06.
- 2017-12-19: Addition 1 added to the resource record by Jennifer Sdunzik.