Patrick Ridgely papers
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 11, Placement: 07
Identifier: MSA 201
Scope and Contents
"A History of Purdue University's Clark Telescope," by Patrick Ridgely, August 23, 1975.
- Ridgely, Patrick (Person)
Language of Materials
Collection material is in English.
Collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Copyright held by Purdue University or original creator. Consult with Purdue University Archives and Special Collections prior to reproduction of materials.
Patrick Ridgely received his Bachelor of Science degree in Science from Purdue University in 1975.
0.025 Cubic Feet (One folder)
- Patrick Ridgely papers
- In Progress
- Keertana Marella
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Second edition. Collection description was first completed 2012-01-08.
- 2020-03-31: Collection description updated by Keertana Marella