William M. Snyder collection
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: MSA 218
Scope and Contents
Correspondence from William Snyder describing the U.S.S. Lafayette, photograph of the Lafayette's launch, a U.S.S. Enterprise CVN-65 baseball cap, and a Trident tie clip.
- 1989 - 1991
- Snyder, William M. (Person)
Language of Materials
Collection material is in English.
Collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Copyright held by Purdue University. Consult with Purdue University Archives and Special Collections prior to reproduction of materials.
William M. Snyder was a member of the Purdue University Class of 1939. He received his bachelor of science degree in Electrical Engineering.
.40 Cubic Feet
- William M. Snyder collection
- In Progress
- Keertana Marella
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Second edition. Collection description was first completed 2012-03-08.
- 2020-04-01: Collection description updated by Keertana Marella