Robert Hofstetter papers
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 8, Placement: 01
Identifier: MSA 142
Scope and Contents
The papers consist of ten patents/inventions by Robert Hoffstetter.
- 1923 - 1932
- Hofstetter, Robert (Person)
Language of Materials
Collection materials are in English.
Collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Copyright held by Purdue University. Consult with Purdue University Archives and Special Collections prior to reproduction of materials.
Robert Hofstetter was a Purdue graduate student in the Class of 1914.
0.025 Cubic Feet (One folder)
- Robert Hofstetter papers
- In Progress
- Mary A. Sego and Keertana Marella
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Second edition. Collection description was first completed 2012-06-07.
- 2020-03-26: Collection description updated by Keertana Marella