Kenneth B. Woods papers
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: MSF 544
Scope and Contents
This collection consists of the papers of Kenneth Woods: Personal Files, volumes I-X Reports, volumes I-II Speeches and Papers, volumes I-II Notes to our Grandchildren, volumes I-IV Interim Report, "Soil Conditions and Foundation Analysis Proposed High Level Bridge." Final Report, "To the Foundation of Canada Engineering Corporation Limited."
Language of Materials
Collection material is in English.
This collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Copyright is held by Purdue University.
Kenneth Woods graduated with his bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering from Ohio State University. He worked for the Ohio Department of Highways before serving at Purdue University as the assistant professor and assistant director of the Joint Highway Research project. He later became head of the School of Civil Engineering and Goss Professor of Engineering at Purdue.
Source: Third meeting of the 1979-1980 Purdue University Senate, UA 8, Purdue University Faculty and Senate records, Purdue University Archives and Special Collections, Purdue University Libraries.
3.125 Cubic Feet (Three cubic foot boxes)
Materials have been housed in acid-free folders and boxes.
- Kenneth B. Woods papers
- In Progress
- Amanda Rumba and Archives Staff
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Second edition. Collection description first completed by Archives Staff at an unknown date.
- 2020-04-02: Collection identifier updated from 0000KBW1 to MSF 544 by Adriana Harmeyer.
- 2020-04-27: Collection description updated by Amanda Rumba to align with data entry standards.