C. H. Werkman papers
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 13, Placement: 12
Identifier: MSA 238
Scope and Contents
Articles by C. H. Werkman.
- 1923 - 1928
- Werkman, Chester Hamlin, 1893- (Person)
Language of Materials
Collection material is in English.
Collection is open for research.
Copyright use information
Copyright held by Purdue University. Consult with Purdue University Archives and Special Collections prior to reproduction of materials.
Chester H. Werkman of Fort Wayne, Indiana, received his B.S. in Agriculture from Purdue University in 1919. He later taught at Iowa State College and had a distinguished career in bacteriology.
0.025 Cubic Feet (One folder)
- C. H. Werkman papers
- In Progress
- Keertana Marella
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Second edition. Collection description was first completed 2012-06-08.
- 2020-04-22: Collection description updated by Keertana Marella