Wallace B. Van Arsdel papers
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 13, Placement: 04
Identifier: MSA 230
Scope and Contents
Articles by Wallace B. Van Arsdel.
- 1921 - 1936
- Van Arsdel, Wallace B. (Person)
Language of Materials
Collection materials are in English.
Collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Copyright held by Purdue University. Consult with Purdue University Archives and Special Collections prior to reproduction of materials.
Wallace B. Van Arsdel received his B.S. in Chemical Engineering from Purdue University in 1913. He later specialized in research related to frozen foods.
0.025 Cubic Feet (One folder)
7 items other_unmapped
- Wallace B. Van Arsdel papers
- In Progress
- Mary A. Sego and Keertana Marella
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Second edition. Collection description was first completed 2012-03-08.
- 2020-04-01: Collection description updated by Keertana Marella