John "Jack" Tipton collection
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 13, Placement: 03
Identifier: MSA 229
Scope and Contents
Photograph of John "Jack" Tipton, with notations on the back. Letter from the donor which states, "The young man pictured is John Jack Tipton who faithfully corresponded all through the war (WWI) with my mother, and they shared a great love of learning and respect for an education as means of bettering themselves through life."
- circa 1921
Language of Materials
Collection materials are in English.
Collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Material in this collection is in the public domain. Consult with Purdue University Archives and Special Collections prior to reproduction of materials.
0.025 Cubic Feet (One folder)
- John "Jack" Tipton collection
- In Progress
- Mary A. Sego and Keertana Marella
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Second edition. Collection description was first completed 2012-03-08.
- 2020-04-01: Collection description updated by Keertana Marella