C. F. Smith collection
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 12, Placement: 13
Identifier: MSA 217
Scope and Contents
C. F. Smith was the chief engineer for The Bournonville Rotary Valve Motor Company, Hoboken, New Jersey, and there are three catalogs/manuals from the company in the collection.
- 1921 - 1922
- Smith, C. M. (Person)
Language of Materials
Collection material is in English.
Collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Material in this collection is in the public domain. Consult with Purdue University Archives and Special Collections prior to reproduction of materials.
C. M. Smith was a member of the Purdue Class of 1920.
0.025 Cubic Feet (One folder)
- C. F. Smith collection
- In Progress
- Mary A. Sego and Keertana Marella
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Second edition. Collection description was first completed 2012-02-08.
- 2020-03-31: Collection description updated by Keertana Marella