C. F. Smith collection
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 12, Placement: 13
Identifier: MSA 217
Scope and Contents
The C. F. Smith papers consist of publications issued by the Bournonville Rotary Valve Motor Company of Hoboken, New Jersey, under the guidance of Smith as the company's chief engineer.
- 1921 - 1922
- Smith, C. F. (Carlisle Forrest) (Person)
Language of Materials
Collection material is in English.
Collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Material in this collection is in the public domain. Consult with Purdue University Archives and Special Collections prior to reproduction of materials.
C. F. Smith was a member of the Purdue Class of 1919, graduating with a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering. He later served as chief engineer for The Bournonville Rotary Valve Motor Company of Hoboken, New Jersey.
0.025 Cubic Feet (One folder)
- C. F. Smith collection
- In Progress
- Mary A. Sego and Keertana Marella
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Second edition. Collection description was first completed 2012-02-08.
- 2020-03-31: Collection description updated by Keertana Marella