L. W. Rowe papers
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 11, Placement: 12
Identifier: MSA 205
Scope and Contents
Rowe, L. W. (1915). What is the Best End-Point of the Reaction in the Frog-Heart Method of Digitalis Assay? Reprinted from the Journal of the American Pharmaceutical Association, vol. IV, no. 1, January, 1915, pp. 108-112. [2 copies]
- Lowe, L. W. (Person)
Language of Materials
Collection material is in English.
Collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Copyright held by Purdue University or original creator. Consult with Purdue University Archives and Special Collections prior to reproduction of materials.
L.W. Lowe was a member of the Purdue University Class of 1913.
0.025 Cubic Feet (One folder)
- L. W. Rowe papers
- In Progress
- Mary A. Sego and Keertana Marella
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Second edition. Collection description was first completed 2012-02-08.
- 2020-03-31: Collection description updated by Keertana Marella