Charles Ripley papers
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 11, Placement: 08
Identifier: MSA 202
Scope and Contents
One folder containing articles by Charles Ripley.
- 1914 - 1916
- Ripley, Charles M. (Person)
Language of Materials
Collection material is in English.
Collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Material in this collection is in the public domain. Consult with Purdue University Archives and Special Collections prior to reproduction of materials.
Charles Meigs Ripley received degrees from Purdue University in Electrical Engineering in 1904 and 1914.
0.025 Cubic Feet (One folder)
- Charles Ripley papers
- In Progress
- Mary A. Sego and Keertana Marella
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Second edition. Collection description was first completed 2012-01-08.
- 2020-03-31: Collection description updated by Keertana Marella