Grover F. Powers papers
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 11, Placement: 01
Identifier: MSA 194
Scope and Contents
Articles written by and about Grover F. Powers, M.D.
- 1920 - 1969
- Powers, Grover Francis, 1887-1968 (Person)
Language of Materials
Collection material is in English.
Collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Copyright held by Purdue University or original creator. Consult with Purdue University Archives and Special Collections prior to reproduction of materials.
Grover F. Powers was reared and lived in Lafayette, Indiana until he graduated from Purdue University in 1908. He received his medical degree at Johns Hopkins in 1913 and spent seven years at the Harriet Lane Home. Powers went on to become a great pediatrician and professor. He taught at Yale's Pediatrics Department, and won numerous awards for his efforts as a pediatrician.
0.025 Cubic Feet (One folder)
- Grover F. Powers papers
- In Progress
- Mary A. Sego and Keertana Marella
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Second edition. Collection description was first completed 2011-11-08.
- 2020-03-31: Collection description updated by Keertana Marella