Nancy Bowden Peterson collection
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: MSA 191
Scope and Contents
Nose warmer, hand knitted by Nancy Peterson, circa 1965. Our Babies: Their Feeding, Care and Training by Dr. Herman N. Bundesen, 1938. Margaret Amsden's (Peterson's mother) recipe collection from her days as a Purdue student, circa 1938.
- 1938 - 1965
- Peterson, Nancy Bowden (Person)
Language of Materials
Collection material is in English.
Collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Copyright held by Purdue University or original creator. Consult with Purdue University Archives and Special Collections prior to reproduction of materials.
Nancy Bowden Perterson received her Bachelor of Science degree in Consumer and Family Sciences in 1965 from Purdue University. During her time at Purdue, she was very involved in extracurricular activities, including: Green Guard, Gold Peppers, Tomahawk, AWS Council, Home Ec Club, and the WRX Governing Board.
1.067 Cubic Feet (One full-width letter-size manuscript box.)
- Nancy Bowden Peterson collection
- In Progress
- Mary A. Sego and Keertana Marella
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Second edition. Collection description was first completed 2011-11-08.
- 2020-03-31: Collection description updated by Keertana Marella