C. M. Pence papers
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 10, Placement: 17
Identifier: MSA 189
Scope and Contents
Two articles by C. M. Pence.
- 1911 - 1914
Language of Materials
Collection material is in English.
Collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Material in this collection is in the public domain. Consult with Purdue University Archives and Special Collections prior to reproduction of materials.
C. M. Pence received his Bachelor of Science degree from Purdue University in 1906.
0.025 Cubic Feet (One folder)
- C. M. Pence papers
- In Progress
- Mary A. Sego and Keertana Marella
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Second edition. Collection description was first completed 2011-08-08.
- 2020-03-31: Collection description updated by Keertana Marella