DMT and Tryptamines - Plant and Synthesized, 1963 - 1993
File — Box: 1
Identifier: MSP 56, File 5
Scope and Contents
From the Collection: The Ralph Metzner collection of articles documents the progression of psychoactive substance research, legality issues, and the religious or spiritual aspects of its use. These articles were not solely written by Ralph Metzner, but they instead represent the type of work that influenced Metzner during his career. These article files do not contain the personal papers of Ralph Metzner. Instead, they provide insight into the diverse sources that Metzner sampled while conducting his research. Types of papers include: articles, book chapters, photocopies, pamphlets, and clippings.
- 1963 - 1993
Languages of Materials
From the Collection: Collection material is primarily in English. German and Portuguese are also present.
This collection is open for research.
From the Collection: 0.80 Cubic Feet (Two full-width letter-size manuscript boxes)
- From the Collection: Metzner, Ralph (Person)
- From the Collection: McKenna, Dennis J. (Dennis Jon) (Person)
- From the Collection: Grof, Stanislav, 1931- (Person)
- From the Collection: Strassman, Rick (Person)
- From the Collection: Greer, George (Person)
- From the Collection: Nichols, David E., 1944- (Person)
- From the Collection: Dobkin de Rios, Marlene (Person)