Booklets and Pamphlets, 1958 - 1966
Series — Box: Communal Collections 54, Placement: 02
Identifier: UA 110, Series 2
Scope and Contents
From the Collection: The Stewart Center records contain floor plans and materials related to the building's construction and correspondence between Dr. John H. Moriarty and various distinguished groups and individuals invited to the dedication ceremony. A program from the first student play held in Loeb Playhouse is also contained within the collection as well as several library documents.
- 1958 - 1966
The collection is open for research.
0.025 Cubic Feet
Language of Materials