Alfred T. Wiancko papers
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 41, Placement: 02
Identifier: MSF 415
Scope and Contents
The collection consists of one folder which contains articles by A. T. Wiancko.
- 1910 - 1923
- Wiancko, Alfred Thedore, 1872- (Person)
Language of Materials
Collection materials are in English.
Collection is open for research.
Copyright use information
Material in this collection is in the public domain. Consult with Purdue University Archives and Special Collections prior to reproduction of materials.
Alfred T. Wiancko was born in Sparrow Lake, Ontario, and graduated from the University of Toronto in 1895. He joined the staff of Purdue University in 1902, was named the first Chief of Agronomy at the Purdue Experiment Station in 1919, and Head of the Department of Agronomy in 1926. He retired from Purdue University in 1943 and was named a Professor Emeritus.
0.025 Cubic Feet (One folder)
- Alfred T. Wiancko papers
- In Progress
- Mary A. Sego and Keertana Marella
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Second Edition. Collection description was first completed 2009-03-01.
- 2020-04-08: Collection description updated by Keertana Marella