Charles M. Wetherill article
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 41, Placement: 01
Identifier: MSF 414
Scope and Contents
Lincoln Praised Indianian, First Chemist For U.S. Department of Agriculture, by R. Norris Shreve, Professor of Chemistry, Purdue University, Indianapolis Star, March 6, 1932, no page number available.
- March 6, 1932
- Wetherill, Charles Mayer, 1825-1871 (Person)
Language of Materials
Collection materials are in English.
Collection is open for research.
Copyright use information
Copyright held by original creator. Consult with Purdue University Archives and Special Collections prior to reproduction of materials.
Charles Mayer Wetherill was a Professor of Chemistry and the First Chemist For U.S. Department of Agriculture.
0.025 Cubic Feet (One folder)
- Charles M. Wetherill article
- In Progress
- Keertana Marella
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Second Edition. Collection description was first completed 2009-03-01.
- 2020-04-08: Collection description updated by Keertana Marella