Charles E. Vanderkleed papers
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 39, Placement: 15
Identifier: MSF 398
Scope and Contents
The collection consists of one folder which contains articles by Charles E. Vanderkleed.
- 1902 - 1960
- Vanderkleed, Charles E. (Person)
Language of Materials
Collection materials are in English.
Collection is open for research.
Copyright use information
Copyright held by Purdue University. Consult with Purdue University Archives and Special Collections prior to reproduction of materials.
Charles E. Vanderkleed graduated from Purdue's Pharmacy School in 1895. He served as an instructor at Purdue from 1891 to 1901, during which time he received his Ph.C., B.S., and A.C. successively. He advanced in rapid strides in the pharmaceutical and chemical world and held high executive positions in a number of commercial companies in addition to contributing a number of technical books on chemical and allied subjects.
0.025 Cubic Feet (One folder)
- Charles E. Vanderkleed papers
- In Progress
- Mary A. Sego and Keertana Marella
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Second Edition. Collection description was first completed 2009-03-01.
- 2020-04-08: Collection description updated by Keertana Marella