Ray Burnell Crepps papers
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 17, Placement: 16
Identifier: MSF 70
Scope and Contents
This collection consists of one folder containing an article written by Ray Crepps.
- Crepps, Ray Burnell (Person)
Language of Materials
Collection material is English.
This collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Copyright held by Purdue University.
Ray Burnell Crepps earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering (BSCE) in 1916 from Purdue University. He earned his Master's of Science (MS) degree in Civil Engineering from Purdue University in 1921 and worked there as Assistant Professor of Testing Materials.
Source: The Forty-seventh Catalogue of Purdue University, 1920-1921: 156.
0.025 Cubic Feet (One folder)
Collection material is in chronological order.
Material has been housed in acid-free folder and box.
- Ray Burnell Crepps papers
- In Progress
- Amanda Rumba and Archives Staff
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Second edition. Collection description first completed 2010-04-07 by Archives Staff.
- 2020-04-13: Collection description updated by Amanda Rumba to more fully meet standards.