Lorin A. Thompson Jr. papers
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 38, Placement: 14
Identifier: MSF 379
Scope and Contents
The Lorin A. Thompson, Jr. papers consist of Thompson's "The Influence of the Press on Criminal Behavior," a thesis presented for the degree of Master of Arts by Lorin Andrew Thompson, Jr., B.A., the Ohio State University, 1924.
The collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Copyright held by original creator. Consult with Purdue University Archives and Special Collections prior to reproduction of materials.
Lorin A. Thompson Jr., M.A. was an instructor in Education and Psychology.
0.025 Cubic Feet (One folder)
Language of Materials
Source and date of acquisition are unknown.
The thesis has been placed into an acid-free folder and acid-free box.
- Lorin A. Thompson Jr. papers
- Under Review
- Mary A. Sego
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Second edition. Collection description was first completed 2009-02-01.
- 2020-05-13: Collection description updated to new standards by Mary A. Sego.