P. A. Tetrault papers
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 38, Placement: 12
Identifier: MSF 377
Scope and Contents
The collection consists of one article: Bactericidal Properties of Commercial Antiseptics: Effect of pH, Bittenbender, W. A.; Degering, Ed. F.; Tetrault, P. A. Reprinted from Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, vol. 31, pp. 742-747,
- Other: 1939
- Tetrault, Philippe Armand, 1889- (Person)
Language of Materials
Collection material is in English.
The collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Copyright held by Purdue University. Consult with Purdue University Archives and Special Collections prior to reproduction of materials.
0.025 Cubic Feet (One folder)
Source and date of acquisition are unknown.
The papers have been placed in an acid-free folder and an acid-free box.
- P. A. Tetrault papers
- Mary A. Sego
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Second Edition. Collection description was first completed 2009-02-01.
- 2020-05-13: Collection description updated to new standards by Mary A. Sego.