George W. Sherman papers
Collection — Box: Communal Collections 36, Placement: 07
Identifier: MSF 340
Scope and Contents
The collection consists of one folder which contains an article by G. W. Sherman.
Language of Materials
Collection materials are in English.
Collection is open for research.
Copyright and Use Information
Copyright held by Purdue University. Consult with Purdue University Archives and Special Collections prior to reproduction of materials.
George W. Sherman was one of the first faculty members in the School of Chemical Engineering at Purdue University.
0.025 Cubic Feet (One folder)
- George W. Sherman papers
- In Progress
- Mary A. Sego and Keertana Marella
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Edition statement
- Second Edition. Collection description was first completed 2012-02-03.
- 2020-04-06: Collection description updated by Keertana Marella